Tuesday, June 22, 2010

this is so annoying.

He posts pictures of my dog, and passes her off as HIS dog. It annoys me, to no end. He never even bought her dog food, or a toy. Never went with me to get her toenails trimmed, or paid for any vet visits. He was just a guy I slept with who likes my dog. I probably shouldn't even care, but it annoys me that he thinks he can pass her off as his. Is he trying to impress someone? Does he feel that he has so little, he has to attempt to impress people with a dog that he doesn't own? He's never even asked about her since I asked him to leave.
I think it bothers me because he's doing the same thing with JJ. He would do nothing but start fights with me, and disappoint me the ENTIRE time I was pregnant, telling people it wasn't his, sticking to his lie that he had a vasectomy, so I must've cheated on him and gotten pregnant. He didn't care that I was even in labor. Until he knew the baby was dead. THEN he stepped up. And he spent the next seven months bitching to me about the money he spent on the funeral.
It bothers me, because he's a pathological liar. And I know he's lying again, to someone, or someoneS, new.

I know you read this, Steve. Martie is not your dog. JJ was not your daughter. You were just a sperm donor. And not even an honest one at that.



No comments:

Post a Comment