Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Actual text conversation with my BFF:

BFF: I can’t swim cuz it’s rainin
Chick: Sure you can! U gonna get wet anyway…
BFF: It’s thundering and I have a rod in my back
BFF: Member?
Chick: Oh, yeah.
BFF: Gotta be careful or I will have electricity in my bones
Chick: Um yes please do. Should I be moving away from you when we are in a storm together?
BFF: That would b wise
Chick: I figured I would b the one to worry about being stuck down by lightning. U are the one who still believes in god…
BFF: Maybe u should
Chick: Nah…
BFF: To each their own
Chick: We should both go in out of the rain I guess!
BFF: I may melt
BFF: Or float like a turd
BFF: I’m sitting on toilet @HEB stinking it up
Chick: LOL!
BFF: omg this is when I call on Jesus
Chick: Call on dulcolax
BFF: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment