Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Congested!

its in MAH CHEST NOW!!! ugh. but I'm feeling better. Aside from the occasional wet cough and drippy nose. I'll be back in school on Thursday morning, I'm sure. I am dreading taking the test I missed. And having to make up all those hours. eeek!

I did some yard work yesterday. It felt great, and the front yard is looking a lot better. Just in time for the letter from my HOA telling me that my front yard is overgrown. Heh! I had to buy a new lawnmower. The old one was getting to difficult to start. Now this one is easier to start, and Sissy is able to start it, too, so that's a plus.

I'm watching Jillian's "Losing It" now, and I'm trying to figure out why the Dad is constantly wearing a neck pillow? He's not asleep, so can he not support his neck?

And, in the list I'm compiling of things that Coffee House customers should not do: dont drive your loud diesel truck through the drive thru. Park it and walk inside. Even if you shut your engine off to order, when you restart your engine, its deafening through our headsets. Also, your loud engine interferes with other customers ordering. So be polite, and park your loud vehicle and come inside. And this applies to you if you drive a loud car. Or if you need a brake job. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment