Thursday, April 22, 2010

The wonderful technology...

The technology in clothing is awesome I thought... I wore stain resistant pants to work this morning, and spilled 16 oz on coffee on them. The fluid ran down my pant leg, right into my shoe between my laces, and now my toes are burned. And I have very obvious coffee stains on my pants now. Stain resistant, my fat ass!

Also, my shoe is squishy. Coffee is hot. It feels like a monday.

One of my customers this morning ordered a grande mocha. I charged her for a grande mocha. I handed her a venti (a larger size, 4 ounces more). She handed it back saying she didn't want to drink that much, could we please remake her drink, in the smaller size. "Of course", I said. In my head I'm thinking something totally different....

No comments:

Post a Comment